Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 19 April 2020

Think Tank: A Stylist on Life After COVID-19

My mother told me when I was a child that the best thing I could be when I grew up was either a doctor or lawyer, because both occupations would provide substantial financial security. Failing to heed her advice, I opted for the road less traveled and now find myself carrying the title of an occupation that I never anticipated: celebrity stylist. In these unprecedented times, with COVID-19 leaving a global pandemic footprint and drastically changing how we function and live, I find myself once again questioning my future and wondering if perhaps my mother was right. After a four-year stint working at British Vogue, content with job security, news of an impending new editor in chief and team propelled me to forge a new career path and hesitantly join a legion of creative freelancers all vying for the same opportunities. My 2020 was off to a great start. I signed with a new agent at One Represents and had several clients nominated and attending all the major red carpets and events for awards season. The year was fully booked with photo shoots, a global music tour, fragrance campaign, continued partnership with a luxury jewelry house and two major film press tours,

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.



from WWDWWD https://ift.tt/2XOG3Sd

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved