Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 22 March 2020

Bridget Foley’s Diary: The COVID-19 Impact Michael Kors Is Optimistic But Nervous, Too

Michael Kors walks the walk. His particular walk gravitates unfailingly to the sunny side of the street; he is as unrelenting an optimist as there is. Typically, Kors has to know that Capri Holdings, which now owns the brand he founded and at which he remains creative director nearly 40 yeas later, is paying the “Michael Kors family” employees whose specific jobs don’t allow for the work-at-home option. Still, he acknowledges that this crisis tests his optimism yet maintains that it has, at its core, a resilience strengthened by the array of challenges he’s overcome through the years. “I’ve ridden a lot of roller coasters,” Kors said. WWD: Michael, how are you feeling right now?   Michael Kors: I always feel that no matter how rotten things can seem, I always try to look for the upbeat side of things. Right now, of course, is testing that optimism. But at the same time, everyone thinks I’m just this happy-go-lucky, funny guy. But 39 years in, I’ve ridden a lot of roller coasters, and I’m resilient and nervous at the same time. I’m scared, but at the same time, I believe in the human spirit and I have this roller coaster of emotions;

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.



from WWDWWD https://ift.tt/3bk6TW1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved