Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 2 September 2019

Baja East Relaunching With All-White Collection, NYFW Show

After a three-season hiatus, Baja East is heading back to New York Fashion Week on Sept. 7 — with fresh funding, a new advanced contemporary price point, an all-white capsule collection rolling out now, and a vision for spring 2020 that’s Los Angeles woo-woo in the best way. “In spring 2019, I stopped production….It was a super dark time. I didn’t have any money; I was negative on all my bank accounts; I had credit card debt up my ass. I didn’t think it was going to get better,” said Scott Studenberg, who has been designing the brand as a solo act since 2017. “I know this sounds strange, but I started wearing all white during the day. I was drawn to it, and things started to feel different,” he explained in the grand tradition of Seventies white robe-wearing boho cult The Source, and this summer’s resurgence of spiritual chic. “I didn’t have a spiritual teacher, I just focused on collecting myself and what I wanted to do. I’m not super religious, but I believe in energy and the universe.…Because I was leaving this toxic energy behind, I made room for new energy. Things I thought about started happening.” It was during a

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.

Read More...

from WWDWWD https://ift.tt/2ZIReNM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved