Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 26 April 2023

Austin Butler Embraces Dapper Details in Double-breasted Suit at Time 100 Gala With Kaia Gerber

Austin Butler made a statement arrival to the Time 100 Gala in New York on Wednesday. The “Elvis” star wore a timeless double-breasted black suit with a pair of shiny black boots. Austin Butler at Time 100 Gala. Austin Butler at Time 100 Gala. Butler was joined by model Kaia Gerber, who donned a mock-neck gray gown with a pleated skirt. Gerber, the daughter of Cindy Crawford, posed with Butler on the red carpet. Austin Butler at Time 100 Gala. Butler has made a case for definitive style moments. The actor, who just wrapped up starring as Elvis in the 2022 film, secured an award for best actor at the 2023 Golden Globe Awards in January. For the occasion, he arrived on the red-carpet in a black-and-white Gucci suit with Cartier jewelry. “I didn’t really have a thing when I was a kid. I was very shy and I didn’t really like hanging out with other kids,” Butler told WWD in July 2019. “I would spend eight hours a day playing the guitar and I was very reclusive. And then I stumbled into being on a film set, and I felt as though I found my tribe,” he continued. Butler is also gearing up to star

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.



from WWDWWD https://ift.tt/oUwui3q

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved