Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 19 April 2023

Katie Holmes Brings Back the Y2K Bedazzled Jeans Trend on ‘The Drew Barrymore Show’

Katie Holmes appeared on Wednesday’s episode of “The Drew Barrymore Show,” bringing back a popular trend from the early 2000s — again. Katie Holmes on “The Drew Barrymore Show.” To talk about “Rare Objects,” the movie she directed, Holmes arrived in a pair of bedazzled jeans with a two-tone light and dark denim design. The actress paired the look with a gray blazer, a white T-shirt and pointed-toe chrome wedges. To create her looks, Holmes usually works with stylist Brie Welch. Katie Holmes and Lucy Freyer on “The Drew Barrymore Show.” Holmes joined Barrymore and later Lucy Freyer to talk about the new movie, her favorite foods and her look at the 2022 iHeartRadio Z100 Jingle Ball. About her Jingle Ball look, Holmes said, “It’s a corset and I threw it on with jeans. I knew I wanted to dance there, because I was going with my nephews, so I threw my sneakers on. I thought I looked cool.” The December outfit created speculation that dresses over pants as a trend was on its way back. Katie Holmes on “The Drew Barrymore Show.” “Rare Objects,” which debuted in theaters Friday, is the third film Holmes directed. It follows a young woman with a traumatic past

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.



from WWDWWD https://ift.tt/Q0LaAFh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved