Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 18 May 2023

Vanessa Williams Talks Celebrating Her 60th Birthday With Pamella Roland and Her Random Miss America Audition on ‘Jennifer Hudson Show’

Vanessa Williams made an edgy arrival to the “Jennifer Hudson Show,” in a silver sequin top, a luxe satin-like blazer and metallic skinny pants. For makeup, she honed in on her look with smokey eye shadow, which highlighted her blue eyes. Vanessa Williams on the May 18 episode of the “Jennifer Hudson Show.” During her segment on the show, the singer talked about touring with Luther Vandross, celebrating her 60th birthday in the Bahamas, hosted by Pamella Rowland, and auditioning for Miss America in 1984. Williams attended Syracuse University on a musical theater track when she auditioned for the talent competition on a whim, after the play “Cyrano de Bergerac” at the Syracuse Stage was cancelled. “I had April free and I said to my mom, ‘Do you think I should do this Ms. Syracuse thing?’ She said, ‘Is there scholarship money?’ I said yes, because I always got scholarships every year,” the Williams told Hudson on the show. “My parents didn’t even show up. I sang a song from my performance class called ‘Being Good Isn’t Good Enough’ from the musical ‘Hallelujah Baby’ that Leslie Uggams had made famous. My friend played the piano and I got a bathing suit at

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.



from WWDWWD https://ift.tt/HYVeAx6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved