Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 5 September 2024

‘Uglies’ Star Joey King Kicks Off New York Fashion Week With Longchamp

“I’m number two.” Joey King had just gotten her numerology reading, and was relaying what the number represented: harmony. “I like communication, openness, and compromise,” said King, reading the back of the numerology card, which she’d picked up during Longchamp’s fashion week party at Location05 in Hudson Yards. The actress was Longchamp’s number one for the evening, the special guest at an event celebrating the brand’s fall 2024 collection and Le Roseau handbag. “I’ve always been a fan of the brand,” said King, dressed in a full green-and-orange Longchamp look for the occasion. “I’ve had a Longchamp bag since I was 17 or 18 years old. It is my go-to: dress up, dress down; casual, breezy,” she added. “As I’ve gotten older, I feel like they make a lot of pieces that connect with who I’ve grown into.” King is gearing up to release her latest project, a film adaptation of the popular YA book “Uglies” for Netflix. In addition to starring as main character Tally Youngblood, King served as an executive producer. “I read ‘Uglies’ for the first time when I was 11 years old. And I was like, oh my god — I’m so obsessed. I love it so much,” she said. “I took

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.



from WWDRecent Stories https://ift.tt/LMuXQq0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved