Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 1 October 2026

Getting Ready for Balenciaga Spring 2027 With Amélie Hoeferle

Amélie Hoeferle didn’t know what to expect from her first time at Paris Fashion Week. Shortly after returning to her hotel, though, she is still trying to find the words to describe the Balenciaga show experience. “They started out with all white clothing and then they started bringing in, I think the first color was this bright, almost warning-signal-type orange,” the 24-year-old says. “There’s something about that orange that is so ugly that it’s good again. It’s so jarring that you’re like ‘ooh, I love that.’” Hoeferle broke out this summer in “Sterling Point,” the hit Prime Video series from creator Megan Park, and since then has popped up at New York Fashion Week and now Paris. “I’m very new to this,” she says. “I feel like a little doe.” Amélie Hoeferle getting ready for the Balenciaga Spring 2027 show in Paris. Jonas Unger/WWD For the Balenciaga show, she wore a white silk slip dress layered underneath a boxy black t-shirt. “We were like ‘we want to go edgy,’ so put this t-shirt over it,’” she said of the look. “Which ended up looking super, super cool. I was hesitant about it at first and I was like, ‘wait, I see your vision now.’ I felt like

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.



from WWDRecent Stories https://ift.tt/dRtI8kv
Next
This is the most recent post.
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved