Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 4 September 2019

Hilary Duff Launches First Makeup Products

Hilary Duff is making makeup. Hilary Duff’s Nudestix capsule collection includes blush, highlighter and eye shadow products.  The 31-year old star of “Younger” has designed her first makeup collection in collaboration with Nudestix. The products, collectively called the Daydreamer Palette, include a Nudies Matte All-Over Blush, Glow All-Over Highlighter, three Magnetic Luminous Eye Colors, and Gel Color Lip and Cheek Balm. They will launch on Nudestix.com for pre-sale on Sept. 5, before officially launching Sept. 10. Colors include a shimmery green eye shadow and highlighter with blue-ish undertones — not exactly typical “Millennial mom” makeup, Duff acknowledged. “Some days I feel very typical and some days I’m like, ‘I’m not typical at all, I’m still a little quirky and different.’ I don’t want to just wear a nude lip and mascara and call it a day. I like to, depending on what I’m wearing, put a little pop of color on my eyes or do something that looks like myself but a little elevated. I put an extra minute in,” Duff said. “The colors were a nod to the fall. There are a lot of pink and ethereal tones in there. I’m a California girl and everything is like, bronze-y and golden, and I’m sick

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.

Read More...

from WWDWWD https://ift.tt/2zY2Vl3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved