Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 24 March 2023

Teyana Taylor Brings Punk Style in Vivienne Westwood to ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’

Teyana Taylor went for a punk-themed look for her night show debut, appearing on Thursday’s episode of “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” Taylor, who is known for her edgy ensembles, looked to Vivienne Westwood by Andreas Kronthaler, wearing a plaid jacket from the designer’s brand which featured red, yellow and blue tartan print. Adorned in brass buttons, the top almost mirrored the uniform of a British royal guard. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Jimmy Neutch- Shumpert (@teyanataylor) While on the show, Taylor talked about how her husband, former NBA player Iman Shumpert, fell in love with her, her upcoming movie “A Thousand and One” and the time she taught Beyoncé a popular New York City dance. “She originally wanted to learn the chicken noodle soup; this is a popular Harlem dance. I’m from Harlem and I was battling everybody. They called me, I was like 15 years old and hopped on my skateboard and went down there,” Taylor told Kimmel about the experience with the pop star. “I didn’t even know I would have that opportunity. The Harlem and the

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.



from WWDWWD https://ift.tt/P8bhVnU

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved