Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 9 June 2023

Carly Pearce Talks Second Annual Carly’s Closet and Her ‘Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants’ Moment

Carly Pearce brought back her Carly’s Closet event, giving fans the opportunity to shop her closet. This year’s event took place on Thursday at the Noelle Hotel in Nashville. Carly’s Closet began as a way for the country singer to let fans get a piece of her wardrobe history and for her to purge her closet. “I have so many outfits that I can only wear once or twice,” Pearce told WWD. “Instead of just leaving them to sit there in my closet, I decided to figure out something to do with them. My team and I came up with the idea for Carly’s closet last year, and it gives me and my fans the opportunity to have a ‘Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants’ moment.” Clothing items are seen on display at Carly’s Closet pop-up shop benefiting the ASPCA at Noelle Nashville on June 8 in Nashville. Pearce and her team conceptualized the idea of Carly’s Closet during the 2022 CMA Fest. They wanted to do something to help Pearce connect with fans that was unlike other artist meet-and-greet experiences. The singer is a self-proclaimed shopaholic and between her personal shopping habits and looks, she had plenty to choose from to

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.



from WWDWWD https://ift.tt/iRpy4re

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved