Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 15 June 2023

EXCLUSIVE: Project Runway All Stars Season 20: Why Fabio Costa Keeps Coming Back forMore

“Project Runway All Stars” season 20 debuts Thursday on Bravo — and it will see Brazilian designer Fabio Costa returning to the show for a record fourth time. Costa debuted in the “Project Runway” franchise, finishing as a runner-up in season 10, which aired in 2012. “I felt creatively ready but not necessarily skilled, in the way that I would see the ideas in my head and be able to execute them flawlessly because I do have this thing of perfectionism,” he told WWD. “I was honestly really surprised that I made it so far into the competition.” “Project Runway All Stars” season 20. He returned to the show for “All Stars” season four in 2014, finishing in fifth, and reinforced his fan-favorite status in “All Stars” season six in 2016, when he once again got the second-best medal. Competing for more than a decade now, Costa has evolved his style to be more body-conscious and gender-inclusive. He credits his first experience on the show for helping him rethink fashion. Related Galleries Fashion Scoops A ‘Project Runway’ TV Channel Is Now Available People Michael Kors Talks Fashion, Future, Philanthropy and ‘Project Runway’ “I felt like, creatively, I was starting conversations as far as gender, starting conversations as far as

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.



from WWDWWD https://ift.tt/btkqE7P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved