Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 16 August 2023

EXCLUSIVE: Reneé Rapp Talks New Album, Broadway and New Tumi Campaign

Reneé Rapp has returned for her second collaboration with lifestyle and travel brand Tumi. The actress, singer and songwriter stars in the “Essentially Beautiful” campaign for the brand’s new Georgica collection of women’s leather handbags. Reneé Rapp for Tumi The new Georgica collection, released this Wednesday, is inspired by East Hampton’s Georgica Beach and features minimalist styles crafted from natural grain pebbled or smooth leather. The collection includes tote bags, backpacks, laptop sleeves and crossbody bags available in black and taupe colorways. The price point ranges from $195 to $795. Reneé Rapp for Tumi Rapp’s history with Tumi goes all the way back to her childhood. “My dad has had one travel bag his entire life since I was a child, and it is a now vintage brown Tumi bag,” Rapp said. “As a kid, I didn’t understand the value of what he had, but now that I’m older I understand why he’s kept that Tumi bag my entire life. When I got the opportunity to partner with Tumi, it was a seamless yes for me.” Rapp, whose rise to fame came when she was cast as Regina George in Broadway’s “Mean Girls: The Musical,” has been traveling quite a bit over the

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.



from WWDWWD https://ift.tt/qlQtTgG

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved