Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 24 August 2023

Taylor Swift’s ‘The Eras Tour’: The Friendship Bracelet Trend and How to Manage ‘Post-concert Depression’

A mission to see Taylor Swift on her “The Eras Tour” is a full-length journey that often includes scraping together funds to buy the sought-after tickets, scanning your wardrobe for a dance-ready outfit and making friendship bracelets. But once the concert is over, a sad feeling may affect their fans. On TikTok, the singer’s devotees are calling it “the post-concert depression.” Taylor Swift during the “Eras Tour” on March 17 in Glendale, Arizona. “Taylor Swift is one of my favorite artists ever, so I was looking forward to seeing her concert for months. That was all I was thinking about,” Faith Michelle, a fan of Swift, told WWD. After seeing her “Eras Tour” in June, Faith posted a TikTok removing her friendship bracelets. “Now what do I do with my life,” she captioned the video, which now has more than 800,000 views.  @faithmichelleb now what do i do w my life 😭 crewneck from @Fame & Favors 🪩🤍 #erastour #erastourtaylorswift #erastourpittsburgh #pcd #postconcertdepression ♬ Into – The Eras Tour “I didn’t really have any way to get tickets unless I tried to find them on like TikTok or something,” Faith shared, later adding she found out

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.



from WWDWWD https://ift.tt/c5os1WF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved