Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 8 March 2024

Sydney Sweeney Channels Her New Bai Drink Flavor in Pink Alaïa Maxidress, Talks Wellness Tips and Snacks on the Set of ‘Immaculate’

Sydney Sweeney has teamed up with Bai to debut a new flavor of the fruity beverage: raspberry lemon lime. On Thursday, the “Euphoria” star attended a launch event in New York, channeling the drink’s deep pink hue in a pleated Alaïa maxidress. Amid a faux grove of lemon and lime trees, Sweeney discussed the creative process behind her new Bai flavor, which was about a year in the making. “While I was filming ‘Immaculate,’ Bai sent a bunch of different combinations of the flavors that I picked out,” Sweeney told WWD. Her latest film, out March 22, follows a nun’s journey to a mysterious convent. “We did a taste-testing experiment with my grandmas and my mom and my aunt, who were in Italy with me because I flew them out to be extras. We tallied which ones they liked, and everyone agreed on this flavor.” Raspberry lemon lime also takes inspiration from one of the actress’ favorite childhood pastimes: berry-picking. Sweeney grew up in the lush mountains of Tacoma, Washington, where she frequently spent time outdoors. Sydney Sweeney’s new Bai campaign. “My mom would take my little brother and I to this waterfall next to a huge huckleberry patch, and we would take garbage

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.



from WWDRecent Stories https://ift.tt/dfrQRUL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved