James Charles Talks Shifting Influencer Sphere, Morphe and Launching His Own Beauty Brand
James Charles has had quite the year. Since the last time he stopped by WWD to talk about his Morphe palette, which has since sold out four times, he had a public feud with a fellow YouTuber that made mainstream news and cost him three million followers. But six months, one puppy, and another Morphe palette later, Charles, 20, says he is on the mend. In his words, he’s “OK.” “It’s been definitely like a roller coaster over the past few months, and it’s been a lot of ups and downs, but I’ve been working hard behind the scenes to get everything back in order, get my right team in place, and come up with a lot of really fun projects that I know will be a huge passion for me, so it would take my mind off of things and really get my head back into the space that it needs to be in, which is creating, creating, creating creating, because that’s truly what makes me the most happy,” Charles said. “In terms of mental health, I’m OK, but in terms of what I’m working on, I’m really excited,” he added. View this post on Instagram TheFollow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.
from WWDWWD https://ift.tt/2NDzD1y
0 comments:
Post a Comment