Coach Names ‘The Summer I Turned Pretty’ Star Lola Tung a Global Ambassador
Lola Tung is taking her evolving penchant for designer fashion to Coach as the brand’s newest global ambassador. Tung will appear in the brand’s campaigns for eyewear and watches and serve as the face for Coach’s forthcoming Coach Forever fragrance. “I’ve loved getting to work with Coach, and I’m excited to take this next step together,” the actress said in a statement. “I’ve always admired how Coach encourages people to express every side of who they are with confidence and authenticity. I’m looking forward to collaborating with the team and bringing my own point of view to what we create together.” Lola Tung Tung will make her debut in Coach’s eyewear and watches campaign debut in September. In June 2027, “The Summer I Turned Pretty” star will appear in the American label’s Coach Forever fragrance campaign. Tung will also collaborate with Coach’s Coachtopia platform as part of her ambassadorship. “I’ve loved watching our partnership with Lola evolve over the past few years,” Stuart Vevers, Coach’s creative director, said in a statement. “She has a warmth, optimism and curiosity that make her such a natural part of the Coach world, and every time we work together, she brings something new. I’m excited to keepFollow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.
from WWDRecent Stories https://ift.tt/WCk1BLd
0 comments:
Post a Comment