Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 28 March 2019

Isaac Mizrahi Teams With New Balance for Collaboration for QVC

The buy-buy-buy spirit of home shopping may feel a little numbing to viewers, but Isaac Mizrahi is about to offer his QVC audience a reason to get off the couch — a New Balance collaboration. Just don’t expect the designer to be spewing tips about the keto diet, TRX training or burpees, when he officially launches the New Balance x Isaac Mizarhi Live! collection. A natural performer, Mizrahi has done a one-man cabaret, “Project Runway: All Stars,” an annual narrative for “Peter and the Wolf,” and has just released his memoir “I.M.” with Flatiron Books. Some of that on-stage sheen has come from nearly 10 years of air time, selling on QVC. “People tell me, ‘Oh my God, you’re such a good salesman. I just show up and I talk about the product, which I really like. By the way, I’m not talking about ballgowns or about ironic twists on whatever. I’m just talking about these clothes that I think are well-thought through, and valuable because of how great they wear, how long they last and what they mean in a closet, as opposed to other stuff that’s so puzzling. It’s really straightforward,” he said. “That’s what I do. I just show

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.

Read More...

from WWDWWD https://ift.tt/2HXYOL6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved