Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 27 June 2024

NBA Draftees Stephon Castle, Matas Buzelis and More Talk Fashion on the Big Night

“I’ve seen so many crazy suits I didn’t want my suit to be remembered for the wrong reasons,” said Stephon Castle of his fashion thought process heading into his NBA draft night. “Simple but not too simple” was how Castle described his final look, a sentiment that applied to many of the looks Wednesday evening at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, where round one of the 2024 NBA Draft was held (the second round will be held Thursday at Barclays, marking the first time they’ve been split across two days). Only a handful of the players on Wednesday said they worked with stylists on their look, while a couple worked directly with brands (Cody Williams and Rhude, Alex Sarr and Versace). For many others, family and friends came to the rescue.  “My mother picked this out,” said Matas Buzelis of his strong shoulder look. “I don’t like to do a lot [fashion wise], I like that it’s very simple.”  His interpretation of simple still managed to be high fashion: “YSL pinstripes, Tom Ford tie, YSL shoes,” he said. “And then I have my initials right here [pointing to his cuff monogram].”  Third overall pick Reed Sheppard enlisted the help of his girlfriend to select a pale

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.



from WWDRecent Stories https://ift.tt/Jvypuc8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved