Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 28 June 2024

Towa Bird on Album Release Jitters and the Summer of Pop Girls

If you haven’t heard, summer 2024 is, musically, for the girls, and Towa Bird officially throws her hat in the ring Friday. “I am really enjoying The Japanese House. She’s a great songwriter. I love Remi Wolf and her voice. I think she’s amazing. Just, like, the girls,” Bird says of what she’s been listening to as of late. “I love Chappell [Roan]. I love Charli [XCX]’s new album. I listened to a little bit of Normani’s album yesterday, and that’s so fun. Yeah. I love the girls.” Ask anyone else, and Bird’s name would likely be added to that list of recent listens. The 25-year-old has been on a steady climb the last few years, catapulted lately by her touring appearances with girlfriend Reneé Rapp. After two years in the making, Bird’s debut album “American Hero” drops Friday.  Bird will have returned back to Los Angeles from a week of press in Australia, just in time to celebrate the release properly: “I’m going to hopefully have a party and get aggressively drunk,” she says. The lead-up to the release has included a wave of emotions, but Bird admits to feeling a bit apprehensive.  “But I think once it actually comes out and I actually get to

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.



from WWDRecent Stories https://ift.tt/thN68J2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved