Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 22 September 2023

EXCLUSIVE: Justin Sylvester to Host Miss Teen USA 2023

Justin Sylvester will host the 2023 Miss Teen USA pageant. The event, which is returning for its 41st year, is taking place on Sept. 29 in Reno, Nevada. “I can’t even believe I am worthy to host this event, but I am so grateful they wanted me to do this,” Sylvester told WWD. “It has been a dream of mine to be part of such an institution and I can’t wait to really make these hosting duties my own.” Sylvester is best known to audiences as a cohost of “E! News” and he also does a weekly segment on “Today With Hoda and Jenna,” where he catches up with the hosts on the biggest pop culture moments of the week. Prior to being offered the opportunity to host Miss Teen USA, Sylvester was familiar with the pageant world due to his friendship with Miss USA 1996 winner Ali Landry. Sylvester says he owes many of his career opportunities to Landry’s connections in the entertainment industry. “In a way, it was the pageant world that got me started as an entertainment host,” he said. The judges for the Miss Teen USA pageant will be actress, producer and entrepreneur Emily Shah; founder of

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.



from WWDWWD https://ift.tt/AQ7fSd6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved