Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 27 May 2019

Diana Silvers Doesn’t Want to Be Defined

“I’m like a 70-year-old man at heart,” Diana Silvers says as her iPhone shuffles through Pink Floyd. The actress, who is 21 and with a still-sparse IMDB, is clearly green, and a bit nervous at that. But as the breakout roles (and invites for Chanel parties) pile up, she’s learning quickly. Silvers, who was raised in Los Angeles, is the fifth of six children. Her parents met in Zurich; her mother, who is Swiss, was working as an architect when she met her father, and upon moving to California to be with him gave up her business and life there. Silvers’ family shares two main hobbies: music and tennis. “Everyone plays an instrument and is just stupidly talented,” she says (she spent 10 years studying the cello). Acting was the one thing that was hers and hers alone. “My dad put me in a theater group camp at Santa Monica Playhouse when I was, like, six, and then I started to realize I really liked it when I was 11 or 12; it was nice to just escape,” she says. “There is just nothing else I can even see myself doing but this. Like I found my thing!” Silvers, who now calls the Williamsburg

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.

Read More...

from WWDWWD http://bit.ly/2MdsLuC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved