Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 28 June 2019

Asked and Answered: How Will You Celebrate NYC Pride Weekend?

Bebe Rexha: “Me and my friends usually go out. I used to live in West Hollywood, but now I live in the Hollywood Hills. But we’ll go down to West Hollywood and party with all the drag queens. We do drag queen karaoke at Hamburger Mary’s. That’s going to be my thing this year.”  Cynthia Erivo: “I’m here [in New York] for Pride Weekend, so I think I’m just going to go with the flow. I’ll find something to do, that’s for sure. It’s New York, why not?” Jordan Roth: “I feel like we’ve been doing something for Pride every day this month, and actually, [mine and my husband Richie Jackson’s] whole lifetime.”  Richie Jackson: “For us, the way to celebrate Pride is to raise our two children and to send out flares of hope to young LGBTQ youth. Our message to them is, ‘There is a life waiting for you that is full of love and potential, creativity and exuberance.’ Do not listen to this White House. You are beautiful, you are worthy, we love you and we can’t wait to meet you.’” Jesse Tyler Ferguson: “I’m actually going to be working at Williamstown Theatre Festival up in Massachusetts so I’m not going

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.

Read More...

from WWDWWD https://ift.tt/2XFHzGA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved