Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 30 June 2019

Céline Dion Bewitches Guests at Miu Miu Cruise Show

HORSING AROUND: Dressed in a pink ruffled bustier dress with matching eyeshadow, Céline Dion was the star attraction at the Miu Miu cruise show, held Saturday at the Hippodrome d’Auteuil race track in Paris’ 16th arrondissement. The singer was surrounded by a legion of fans, including Nicole Richie, who is in Paris for two weeks “with Heidi Klum, Carine [Roitfeld] and Naomi [Campbell]” shooting a new show for Amazon Prime, titled “Making the Cut.” “I heard you were wearing pink, so I’m wearing pink. We’re doing our act together now, we’re a duo,” said Richie before settling into her front row seat in the stands to take in a horse race that preceded the show. She confessed she was new to the whole betting game. “I have gambled before, but I’ve never won anything in my life. The concept of beginner’s luck never hit me, I literally have never won a penny, not from a slot machine, nothing,” she shrugged. Celine Dion  Stephane Feugere/WWD “I’m an actress, that’s a gamble enough,” said Gabrielle Union a few seats down. “This is just sick, and getting to see icons like Céline Dion, I’m dying,” sighed Union, who in terms of her projects has the live shows of

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.

Read More...

from WWDWWD https://ift.tt/2FHVRfQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved