Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, 5 August 2019

InStyle’s Eric Wilson Relocating to Hong Kong in Editor at Large Role

FASHION’S FRESHEST DIPLOMAT: InStyle’s fashion news director Eric Wilson will be shipping out to China later this month and is transitioning into an editor at large role. The New York-based writer is heading east for a variety of reasons, but he will remain tied to Meredith Corp. “I have been here for a substantial amount of time and I do love being here. But this is an opportunity to explore the world more and to continue writing about fashion but from a different perspective,” Wilson said Thursday. “I am relocating to Hong Kong along with my husband [Van Vahle, senior vice president of consumer engagement and e-commerce at Clinique] for his work assignment. I will still be contributing to InStyle, as well as additional projects.” He added, “I’ve never been able to say no to an adventure. What I’m most looking forward to about being in Asia is seeing new places, trying new things. I’m looking forward to going to at least a dozen countries that I’ve never been to before.” His editor at large status at InStyle will allow him to continue to contribute to the magazine, while also penning travel features for other publications and developing a few fashion-related book projects. The

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.

Read More...

from WWDWWD https://ift.tt/2OGHkYQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Fitness All Right Reserved